Does your baby suffer from colic?
Life is so much easier once we get a night’s sleep. Unfortunately lots of babies struggle with colic and we struggle to try to help them through it.
Here are some remedies that may help:
- This remedy helps when the tummy is bloated and the baby draws up the knees for relief.
- There can be diarrhorrea or they bring their food back up.
- The pains are better for pressure.
- Fruit can cause the colic.
- This remedy helps when the tummy is windy and rumbles a lot.
- Babies needing this usually get relief from stretching out or arching back (as apposed to drawing up the knees)
- They are better for being held upright and don’t want to lie down.
- This remedy helps when milk causes the colic.
- Often the baby is constipated and when they do go the stool may be green.
For further help you can contact me Gráinne Adams 086 260 0893